Nice to meet you, selene
sory about this bug, it has never happened before and I couldn't reproduce it. I've just made several improvements to prevent sth like this to happen again. It should never be possible to join pieces that are not rotated properly.
As for the maximum number of pieces it is really high. Even more than 2000 pieces if you have 1920x1080 (HD) resolution. And max jigsaw I composed was 300 pieces with rotations turned off and it was finished by my wife actually
. But I'm not an expert
. I agree that saving a game would be a nice option and I plan to do it although it's quite hard to do technically. Untill then we can set lower numbers of pieces
. I could even try to do it without "logging in" mechanism.
Comparing to other online games that I found on internet Electric Jigsaw Puzzle has some new features:
- wider range of pieces to cut image into - lets say from 8 to 2000 (depends on screen resolution)
- each jigsaw is generated randomly, plugs and holes are in random places and even puzzle shapes are random so each jigsaw is different
- you can scale your image using the white arrow
- full advantage of fullscreen mode (however I realize some players don't like fullscreen)
- nice high resolution pictures
thanks for your advices